"I thank you so much for the wonderful supplements and your informative " Good New " newsletter. I have learned much from you that has helped improve my health. I have Chronic Ly..."m. n.satisfied customer
"We truly have been blessed by this site as well as the DVDs and news bullitin,Our faith has grown in the lord and study time more in Gods word,it is so wonderful to feel a part ..."Wayne and Tammie KellerCustomer
Why Donate to Hope International?
Question: Why should I donate to “Hope International?”
Answer: “Hope International” is a ministry of God’s, established to bring encouragement, exhortation and warning to Seventh-day Adventist’s around the world. We are interested in helping finish the work. We pray that God will impress those who desire to prepare for Jesus’ coming, want to help others prepare, and are tired of living in this sin-sick world and want to go home, to take up the work with us and support the effort to accomplish these things.
Question: What is “Hope International” doing to “accomplish these things?”
Answer: Below is a list of efforts we are engaged in to help finish the work:
1. We produce a 32-page monthly magazine called “Our Firm Foundation,” designed to bring to God’s people timely, truth-filled articles to prepare and perfect, by God’s grace and power, them for the soon coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. This magazine has been translated into several languages and is spread all over the world by God’s faithful.
2. We produce a free, 24-page newsletter called “Good News” to give to God’s people additional encouragement, support, and strength through the stories, quotes, health articles, testimonies and mission reports from all over the world.
3. We send out hundreds of thousands of free sample DVDs to Seventh-day Adventists people everywhere. These DVDs have a special spiritual message to help people draw nearer to Jesus, and a special health message, addressing the natural ways God has provided for the “healing of the nations.”
4. We send out hundreds of thousands of free sample DVDs to the world, offering them the same health messages that we offer to Seventh-day Adventists, with an opportunity to subscribe to our monthly DVD program, where they will receive monthly health messages, and a spiritual message as well. This DVD is used to reach the masses through God’s health message!
5. We have a free “DVD of the Month” program where we send out DVD’s each month to all those who request them. This is especially for those who are homebound, have no one to worship with, have no opportunity to hear a truth-filled message, want to hear the grand old themes the pioneers used to preach on, or just want to hear some King James Bible and Spirit of Prophecy quotes being used. This venue also allows for a person to share messages, providing them a personal way to be involved in soul winning. Many people take these DVDs to family and friends and church groups, spreading the messages of truth far and wide!
6. We operate a very large bookstore where you can rely with confidence on the fact that the books you buy follow the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy directives and are safe for you and your children. We strive to maintain a large selection of Bibles, Spirit of Prophecy books, health books, and vegan and vegetarian cookbooks.
7. We also operate a very large vegan vitamin and mineral supplement ministry, providing healthy nutritional support to those trying to maintain or regain their health God’s way. These nutritional supplements are priced as low as possible to make them available to everyone. We use only the highest quality ingredients including many organic compounds. We also use a Seventh-day Adventist company to procure our herbs, keeping the money “in the faith.”
8. We offer free health care counseling to everyone, no matter the problem or concern. Many people have questions about the drugs they take, herbal interactions, how to do cleanses, how to make poultices, what side effects their may be to certain drugs and/or herbs, what pregnant women can take, what dosages are right for children, etc., etc.
9. We print and mail out the “Law of God” brochure to zip codes by the tens of thousands offering free, condensed Great Controversy’s, the free DVD “Panorama of Prophecy” and free Bible Studies.
10. We send thousands of dollars of free literature, tapes, books, magazines and Bibles all over the world.
11. We operate a vibrant prison ministry, sending materials to prisoners all over the Untied States and beyond. Materials like Ellen White Study Bibles, Spirit of Prophecy books, Bible Study helps, letters of encouragement, etc. There are more incarcerated men and women asking for materials every day, and we try to provide all with as much as we can.
12. We support several overseas missions in India, Africa, Panama, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and more. The list continues to grow, and as we have the funds and the Lord directs, we continue to expand this vital part of the ministry. We only support those that we have developed personal relationships with and know that they are providing the missionary services that they document.
13. We write thousands personal letters and emails and notes and spend many thousands of hours on the phone helping others with their struggles, praying with individuals, encouraging God’s flock in the midst of trials from family, friends, and even church members.
14. We have a special prayer time every day before work, and the staff of “Hope International” gets together to pray for the requests that pour into our office, knowing that prayer, importunate prayer, moves the God of heaven, and that He hears every cry for the healing of His people.
Question: Does Hope International accept tithes?
Answer: Yes we do. The Bible says:
“Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock? Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also? For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?” 1 Corinthians 9:7-11
“Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.” 1 Corinthians 9:13-14
The Spirit of Prophecy says:
“Do not worry lest some means shall go to those who are trying to do missionary work in a quiet way. All the means is not to be handled by one organization or one party. The Lord works through various agencies.” 20 Manuscript Releases p.102
"God grant that the voices which have been so quickly raised to say that all the money invested in the work must go through the appointed channel at Battle Creek, shall not be heard. The people to whom God has given his means are amenable to him alone. It is their privilege to give direct aid and assistance to missions." SpM 176
Question: How much of the funds that I donate are used for overhead?
Answer: None! Every dollar we receive in donations is used directly in the three things listed above. Not one dollar is used for overhead.
Question: What pays for your overhead?
Answer: The sales of our books, Bibles, vegan herbs and supplements.
Question: You are telling me that none of my donation goes toward salaries or electric bills or gas bills?
Answer: That is correct.
Question: Am I able to get an IRS tax deduction for my donation?
Answer: Absolutely! We send out itemized donation receipts at the end of each month, and a finalized donation receipt for the year in early January. The receipt will come from Hope International, the parent organization of “Hope for Health.”
Question: Do you accept checks, money orders, cash, debit cards and/or credit cards for donations?
Answer: Yes, to all the above.
Question: Does Hope International accept other gifts like vehicles, jewelry, stocks, bonds, land, etc?
Answer: We certainly do, we take these gifts and immediately sell them and put the proceeds into the work, while there is still time. And we send you a contribution letter for your taxes so you can deduct the value of your gift from your tax liability.
Question: Can I have a monthly gift deducted from my checking account each month?
Answer: Absolutely! We will be happy to arrange this for you. Just give us a call at 1-800-468-7884.